Are you having a bad hair day? Do you wake up feeling frustrated and upset by your unruly mane? Well, don’t worry because you are not alone. Dove recently surveyed 1,000 women between the ages of 18-65 in the United States. They discovered that only 7% (yes, you read that right) really love their hair.
When we found this out, we were so sad that the number was so very small, especially considering how much time and effort we spend on making on tresses look amazing. Take a look at some other statistics from the survey:
- 67% of women say that their hair is unpredictable with a “mind of its own.”
- A whopping 20% of women say they’ve skipped a social function because they were having a bad hair day.
- 45% of women feel that their morning hair routine is more important than eating breakfast.
- Around 39% would rather spend more time on their hair than applying make-up.
- Sleep is not an option for 35% of women who would rather spend more time styling their hair.
- A majority of women, 58%, use at least three hair products a day to style their hair.
If you are in the majority of women, who are not happy with their hair, then it’s time to stop by Confetti’s Hair and Body Studio. We offer a wide variety of services including: perms, color, highlights, relaxers, feathers and so much more!
To learn more about how Confetti’s can pamper you, visit our website, contact us today or just stop in!
2014 Babcock Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15209